Sunday, April 21, 2013

Prom 2013

I don't post very much about personnel things (I try not to ~ when I do, I try to make sure it's positive) but I just have to about this.  Yesterday was my son, Chance's junior prom.  Oh man, has time changed, along with costs.  The tux alone was $200.00, actually it was over 200.00. I'm not kidding!  We hired a professional photographer, double decker bus, food, plus other expenses.  Thanks to one of the mothers, Chel, this all went off without a hitch.  I can't thank her enough for single handedly putting this all together.

I was so happy to be able to join some of the kids before prom festivities. Yes, I can't believe he went for that.  Wow, did these kids look so awesome all dressed up.  Didn't know these boys could clean up so nicely.  And the girls, they looked so beautiful in their dresses.  I have to say, even with all the expense, I am quickly reminded that memories = PRICELESS!!  So without further adieu, here are pictures of my handsome son, Chance and his beautiful girlfriend, Schyler. (and a few extras :o)





2 comments:

  1. Prom is such a special event. Hiring the double decker bus was inspired and a fun way to keep everyone safe. Your son is very handsome. I am looking forward to my son's senior prom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sparkly Engineer and Welcome to The Cutting Cafe Design Team, you're going to love it.

    It really was the safe route to go. The bus driver was very straight forward as to what was exceptable and what wasn't. He said if anyone got caught with alcohol, he would not only contact the parents & school, but law enforcement as well. It was a great group of kids that went, wasn't worried. I do know good kids make stupid mistakes. I was keeping my fingers crossed. lol.
    It truly made my day to be able to take before pictures of them.

    Thanks again
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your comments.