Monday, December 17, 2012

I'm one of the newest team members for The Cutting Cafe'!

I have some great news.  I've been selected to be a part of  The Cutting Cafe's design team.  I have not ever done anything like this.  I am VERY excited!!  Now to get busy and learn how to blog better and get started on my first project.
 Wish me luck!
 
Thanks Regina for inviting me to be a part of your team.  Can't wait to meet everyone. 

The Cutting Cafe Designer
Please Visit the the Cutting Cafe to see all of the wonderful cutting files, images and ideas and more.

(Double click the picture and it will take you to the Cutting Cafe!)
ENJOY!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. sooooooooooo glad to have you join the team...looking forward to getting to know you better tanya...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by to say hi! Looking forward to working with you on the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanya, happy to be your partner in The Cutting Cafe DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. so thrilled to be working with you and looking forward to seeing all you create :)

    *playing catch up as the last two weeks of the year were so busy!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading your comments.